Re: [wtp-releng] WTP Master feature

Thanks Carl, this helps and I'm making some progress on this end. The work is being tracked on bug 420890 ( https://bugs.eclipse.org/420890).

Thanh

On 03/12/13 03:18 PM, Carl Anderson wrote:

Thanh,

The answer here is complex, since the WTP setup is complex.  It comes down to three major components- wst, jst, and dali.  The list of features to include in our repository can be found in the webtools.maps repository in the category.xml files in:

releng/components/dali4x-sdk
releng/components/dali4x.tests
releng/components/jst4x-sdk
releng/components/jst4x.tests
releng/components/wst4x-sdk
releng/components/wst4x.tests

If you need me to extract out the various feature names, I can (or point me to the category.xml file that you need updated, and Julio or I can update it).

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Inactive
          hide details for Thanh Ha ---12/02/2013 11:55:52 AM---Hi
          Everyone, I'm looking to create a p2 repository for CBI contaThanh Ha ---12/02/2013 11:55:52 AM---Hi Everyone, I'm looking to create a p2 repository for CBI containing all the

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/02/2013 11:55 AM

[wtp-releng] WTP Master feature

    Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to create a p2 repository for CBI containing all the
features of a released WTP build but am not sure what the master feature
for WTP is. Or how do I find out what features I should include in my
category.xml to build  the final repository?

Thanks,

Thanh