Re: [wtp-releng] Hudson instance for WTP ?

On 12/03/2013 09:00 PM, Chuck Bridgham wrote:
I think that makes the most sense, our builds have been managed as a group for many years.     Each subproject would always be welcome to start their own if interested.
Chuck, as webtools lead, can you please open a Bugzilla against Eclipse Foundation > Community > Hudson to request an HIPP instance for WebTools ? I guess Thanh will react very quickly ;)
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top