Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.4.0 I-build towards WTP 3.4.0

Chuck, Carl, and others,

I've realized that the current versioning report isn't giving us an accurate picture of Dali's plugin and feature version correctness.  The reason being that we released 3.1 in December, but the reference build in the resport is the most recent maintenance build, which for us doesn't give us the right reference.

I can't remember what we did in this scenario the last time we did an off-cycle release, but perhaps David or Tran remembers how we handled this with regards to version reporting.  Perhaps we ran an ad-hoc report against the Dali release reference build?

Currently, I think we have some versions that need to be updated to distinguish themselves from the 3.1 versions.  Also, I noticed there were a large number of unexpected comparator errors in this build.  We generally require this list to be clean for an M build, correct?

Neil