Re: [wtp-releng] Respin request for WTP 3.3.2

I am also requesting a respin for 3.3.2 after the PMC's approval of https://bugs.eclipse.org/371021. This shouldn't impact any other smoketests.

Thanks,
Nick Sandonato

From: Carl Anderson/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/09/2012 10:22 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Respin request for WTP 3.3.2
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

                The Common Tools project is officially requesting a respin of the WTP
3.3.2 build.  There was a versioning error in last night's build- we added
a new test ([370881] Add JUnit to test target runtime filter rule) and
bumped the plugin version, but did not bump the feature version of
org.eclipse.wst.common_tests.feature.  I have released the updated feature
version.  This change will not effect any team's smoke tests.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer