[wtp-releng] Respin request for WTP 3.3.2

Folks,

	The Common Tools project is officially requesting a respin of the WTP
3.3.2 build.  There was a versioning error in last night's build- we added
a new test ([370881] Add JUnit to test target runtime filter rule) and
bumped the plugin version, but did not bump the feature version of
org.eclipse.wst.common_tests.feature.  I have released the updated feature
version.  This change will not effect any team's smoke tests.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top