[wtp-releng] Reminder about WTP 3.4.0 M1

Folks,

	As was mentioned in last week's call and as is shown in the schedule,
the WTP 3.4.0 that we will declare this week will be our M1 contribution.
I have the JUnits running again.  We really need a clean build.  The
biggest hindrance to this are the versioning errors - those are usually
considered blockers for a milestone declare.  I've started opening
bugzillas against teams with versioning errors, but it would be easier if
teams just took a peek at the report to make sure that they are clean.
Right now I see that Dali, Server Tools, Source Editing, and Web Services
have things to fix.  Please address these, and please keep an eye on that
test as you release new content.
	Also, these same versioning errors exist in the WTP 3.3.1 release, so
while you are cleaning up 3.4.0 for M1, if they can be cleaned up for WTP
3.3.1, you won't be listed on a similar note in two weeks.  (Note that PMC
approval starts after the August 26th declare.)

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

- Carl Anderson
WTP build guy

Back to the top