[wtp-releng] WTP Builds to be suspended ... soon

I'm sure you've all seen the notes to committers-list about eclipse.org maintenance coming this weekend.

Me, or Carl, will turn off the WTP builds soon, unless someone has a desperate need to "let one finish" before we do. I see three running now ... but, at the speed we've been observing lately, doubt all of them would finish in time, anyway.

Once the system goes into "read-only" mode, they'd all simply fail over and over again since they couldn't write their output anywhere. So ... unless we hear otherwise, we'll just turn off the builds completely in a few hours (about 5PM eastern) and  resume them once webmaster sends "all done" note .... shouldn't take long ... however long it takes to copy 7.8 million files :\

Have a relaxing weekend!