[wtp-releng] No WTP 3.4.0 declare this week

Folks,

	I have spent the week trying to fix the WTP 3.4.0 build.  The
problems appear to be due to the packaging of some of our prereqs
(emf-transaction, emf-validation, and especially graphiti) and problems
that arise trying to configure/install these during the base build and
JUnit runs.  (Note: the prereqs are packaged in a less-than-desirable way,
but this did not stop Eclipse 3.7 from working with them.  However, this
appears to have changed in Eclipse 3.8 builds.)  I had hoped that moving up
to the latest Eclipse base would help these issues, but now even less of
WTP is built than before.  All of this is impacted by the extremely long
build times that we are experiencing.  I will be opening bugs against base
Eclipse and our prereqs, and hope they get this resolved before we need to
do a declare for Juno M1.  But this week we will need to forgo a WTP 3.4.0
declare.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer