[wtp-releng] Collecting what's New and Noteworthy for 3.3.0

I've assembled the contents of our New and Noteworthy from milestones 1
through 6 into a combined folder, previewable at
http://eclipse.org/webtools/releases/3.3.0/NewAndNoteworthy/ .  Some
projects didn't list anything in the milestones, but all of the files are
present in case there's something to add for the overall release.  Some of
the PHP transformations were out of date and XSL references a little
buggy, but presentation-wise it should be fine.  If there's content
missing or in need of updating, now's a good time to do so, either
yourself or by sending updates/additions to me.

To set your workspace up to edit your project's contents, committers
should connect to the web site CVS repository at
:extssh:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse and either check out the
contents of the /www/webtools folder, or just the folder for this release
in /www/webtools/releases/3.3.0/NewAndNoteworthy.  Opening the XML files
locally in a web browser will allow you to see them in a rendered form,
minus the Indigo styling.  The pages themselves are loosely organized
around groups of projects, but that's always changeable if desired--check
with your project lead.

Remember that good content for the New and Noteworthy includes additions
that users will see, and hopefully, be delighted with.  Screenshots are a
must. Showcasing the myriad of the platforms we work on is good (although
let's try to use one per page), but be mindful to crop your images so that
the final web page fits in the display resolutions our users would have
(if you don't, I will, and it might not be pretty).  API additions or
changes, significant version number updates, and especially migration
information should instead be recorded in the "New Help for Old Friends
VI" document in the wiki.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai