[wtp-releng] Status of WTP builds ...

Its not good ... the re-build/test attempt failed with a hang in signing queue ... (in addition to just plain taking forever to do anything) ...

So, I suggest everyone try our should-be-same-as final build ... it might turn out to be our final build, if things don't improve!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-I/20110601235229/I-3.3.0-20110601235229/

I think I'll let build machine rest for now ... it has high loads, I guess others, such as the Platform trying to finish ... I'll try again tomorrow if the load lessons and if not then, Saturday.