[wtp-releng] Status of RC3, WTP Builds towards RC4 ....

I'm sure everyone has read about the infrastructure problems. Here's current status/plans for WTP.

A. RC3

I've heard, from Neil, the latest I-build re-spin did pick up the JPA Diagram Editor fix as expected, so our RC3 is hereby "declared done" ... mostly.

The "downloads" server still has a "read only" file system, so I can not put the build there yet, but our RC3 content is available (in renamed form) at

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-S/20110527214303/S-3.3.0RC3-20110527214303/

I'll promote it to downloads as soon as the infrastructure allows it.

B. Builds

Our WTP build is currently turned off. This was done after "the crash" to help the system recover. I'll look into turning it back on this afternoon, if the system continues to recover at its current rate, maybe tomorrow, since we do not really need a build today, as far as I know.

There are no new bug fixes for RC4, but at a minimum, we will respin with latest prereqs and also will move up to use the latest JDT compiler from RC3 (we are currently using RC2, and as far as I know, only "label" changes for their final Indigo contribution ... but ... thought best to be current on "final" compiler for our "final" build.

Stay tuned ...

Back to the top