[wtp-releng] Heads up on moving to new platform pre-req (esp. for JSF team :)

I've updated our platform pre-req to I20110419-1004 and there is a compile error in a unit test method, on my local test build.

I'll leave the "real" scripts with the updated pre-reqs, but if, for some reason, it can not be fixed for a while (such as by Thursday afternoon),
let me know and I'll temporarily revert.

Source File: org/eclipse/jst/jsf/test/util/junit4/WorkspaceRunner.java

      1. ERROR: MethodMustOverride
          The method rules(Object) of type WorkspaceRunner must override a superclass method
          WorkspaceRunner.java :
          39 : protected List<MethodRule> rules(final Object test)
      2. ERROR: UndefinedMethod
          The method rules(Object) is undefined for the type BlockJUnit4ClassRunner
          WorkspaceRunner.java :
          41 : final List<MethodRule> rules = super.rules(test);

Back to the top