While fixing license issue in maintenance stream (bug 343334), I accidentally stepped-on the HEAD stream map file, so I will revert released version of org.eclipse.jst.enterprise_userdoc.feature back to its previously released HEAD version and rebuild. Also had a typo error in a releng test property file, which caused our layout tests not to run, and I will fix that as well.

I'll go ahead and start re-build, but if anyone else needs a respin, be sure to say so here on wtp-releng and I can restart whatever build is running.

Thanks,

Inactive hide details for David M Williams---04/20/2011 12:53:38 PM---Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7 PleasDavid M Williams---04/20/2011 12:53:38 PM---Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7 Please document your Project's testing and appro

From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/20/2011 12:53 PM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by
5 PM Wednesday (Eastern Time) (at the latest),
or let us know if that's not possible.

The unit tests are still running, but we've gotten a clean compile, and should be suitable to smoketest,
with little risk.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-I/20110420124655/I-3.3.0-20110420124655/

Smoketest Results