[wtp-releng] Test and declared scheduled moved up one day, for next week

Since not everyone was on the status call, I am sending this note to remind (or, notify) everyone that next week we will do our smoke test and declare a day early, on Wednesday and Thursday (instead of Thursday and Friday) since many people will be taking a long weekend. So, please have your code submitted by "end of day" Tuesday (instead of Wednesday), so a build will be ready first thing Wednesday morning (instead of Thursday morning). This will leave us a bit of buffer to respin if required, on Thursday (instead of Friday).

This applies to both the WTP 3.2.4 maintenance builds, and the Indigo builds. In fact, I didn't realize it until after the meeting, but since our M7 is "due" on 4/28, next week should be our "final build before milestone cool down", for Indigo.

Please plan accordingly. (We will still have our weekly status meeting, on Thursday, at 2 PM Eastern, as usual).