[wtp-releng] Status of builds and smoke tests

I-build ... it is about to finish building. I'll send out smoke tests request soon ... so we can be taking a look at that build while its JUnits finish.

M-build .. it has just started rebuilding after some mysterious compile failures. I could not see any obvious reason for these, such as a cvs checkout failure, so am assuming something was mistagged, or something. That M-build should be finished early afternoon, so will issue smoke test request then, assuming there are no compile errors.