[wtp-releng] Reasons for build breaks last few days

Sorry for the build breakages the past few days. I think I've got it sorted out, but wanted to write a short note explaining.

It all started off with wanting to be sure our "wtp builder" could be used for both maintenance and Indigo builds. They'd deviated recently due to feature name changes, different prereqs, etc., so this means simply that some things that were in the wtp builder, had to be moved to releng project (which is where "stream specific" data normally goes).

338998 move stream sensitive info in builder to 'releng' project

That lead to so much clean up it seemed a good time to address to issues that have been open for a while as well as some small improvements, like turning off cvs verbose output, and improving 'failure detection':

325066 reconsider customizeAccessRules
217639 coordinate dependancies for Ant and PHP

And, that lead to two issues on "production" machine that I spent the day tracking down.

339148 destination files are not created from zip
339166 "resourceContains" causes out of memory errors

Just wanted to keep everyone informed; be sure you knew what was going on, at least as much as I know.

Keep your fingers crossed ... we should get a good build Tuesday morning.