Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M4

Looking into it.. I am assuming this is still regarding some of the changes that the JEE team but, not sure. Will give an update later

Best Regards,
-- --
Mr. Angel Vera
Server Tools Developer
E-Mail: arvera@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 905-413-5919
-----
Those who think that something is impossible,
should not interfere with those who are willing to do it. - Angel Vera

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---12/03/2009 08:05:58 PM---Oh, and I meant to say,  I am assuming the JST Server CoDavid M Williams ---12/03/2009 08:05:58 PM---Oh, and I meant to say, I am assuming the JST Server Core unit test failures are not show

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

12/03/2009 08:05 PM

Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M4

Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, and I meant to say,

I am assuming the JST Server Core unit test failures are not show stoppers.

Please let us know.

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M4

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by noon, Friday, Eastern time,
or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-I/20091203190858/I-3.2.0-20091203202336/

Smoketest Results