Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.1 Final Build

Nope, no particular reason. Not sure how we've done it in the past, but I
think I can easily change it (inferring you were making a suggestion).
And, I'll add "0" to the zero streams, such as "3.2I" to be "3.2.0I".
(Note, I won't change anything already on the download pages ... just new
stuff going forward).

Remember, as we've done in the past, the actual final zips for 3.1.1 will
be renamed to have an "R" in them and no "M", such as
wtp-sdk-R-3.1.1-20090910022803.zip. I'm guessing in the past this is when
we added the third digit, but don't actually recall.

Thanks,