From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/08/2009 11:23 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 S-build for RC4
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 S-build for RC4

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.1 RC4 S build,
by today, Monday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

There are a few JUnit failures that should be examined by owning teams
and confirmed if problem with code or tests.

Apologies that "RC3" is still in the zip file name. I just forgot to update.
This _really is_ our RC4 candidate. I'll rename for final promotion,
if we do not re-build.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-S/20090608061637/S-3.1RC3-20090608061637/

Smoketest Results