[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 I-build

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.1.0 I-build

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our weekly build,
by our Thursday 2 PM (Eastern Time) Status meeting, or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090430071006/I-3.1-20090430071006/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R31_043009

= = = =

There is another build running now, but from what I can tell, someone just started it manually, probably to see if JUnit's pass in the next run.

The Platform URL that is pointed to no longer exists on eclipse.org ... so just take one of their most recent ones.

Back to the top