[wtp-releng] Temporary Test Update site is ready for testing

Apologies for the lateness, but if you able, please kick the tires on updates from

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/tempTestUpdates/

And, for as bad as it was, you'll really appreciate the old Update Manager UI .. the current one (I'm assuming) is work in progress.  :)

I've selected everything on the list and that seemed to install ok ... so, you might experiment with subsets, if you'd like.
Note, as far as I can tell the P2 version doesn't deal with "optional features" yet ... just, treats them all the same.

Thanks all,

Back to the top