[wtp-releng] Status of builds and update sites

1. As far as I know, we're code complete, but found another feature versioning issue that prevents update manager from working, so has to be fixed.
(bug 225772) so we'll have to spin once more for that.

If you'd like to play around with what's there, the temporary test update site can be found at following URL:
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/tempTestUpdates/

Note, this update depends on you having Eclipse SDK and required pre-reqs installed first.

I didn't try it yet, but the "WST" level of features should install from there, even with the trinidad feature problem.

2. Please continue testing and update status on our Test Page (note, if you can not completely finish today, please update the page with status, or send a note to wtp-releng on current status so I can sleep easier knowing you at least read my notes and are working on it :)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Functional_Test_R30_M6

3. Another bit of triage to do today, is if you have any open bugs with an M6 target then update them appropriately ... either really was fixed in M6, or move to M7.

Thanks all,

Back to the top