[wtp-releng] Updates for patch builds

I've finished updating the patch builds to handle the 2.0.2 stream.

In fact, I've already "patched" the two jars for the projects for which I'm a committer on.

So .. the next step is for the JPT team to see how good my directions are in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Patches_for_Release_2.0.2
and see if they can do their part to finish up the patches requested
(before we test).

So, Neil, Tran ... If the directions are not very good :) ...  I'll be available most any time to help ... well, except not  Monday morning.

I think this would still leave us on track to test and finalize on Wednesday.

As I mention in the wiki document, the main download page for patches will be
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/patches/
but care is needed before using/testing things from there ... sometimes builds end up there,
and then are removed a few days later when found to be not complete, or some other error occurred.