RE: [wtp-releng] Bad problem with M5 distro

I can confirm that the Java EE package includes SDO, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Larry

From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Konstantin Komissarchik
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:50 PM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: RE: [wtp-releng] Bad problem with M5 distro

Ok… So does that mean that zips downloaded from WTP’s M5 build site are not functional without a workaround? I am not sure that users are going to care whose fault it is and the workaround isn’t exactly obvious.

Will this issue also be present in the Java EE IDE package being created by the packaging project (and being put on the EclipseCon key)?

Should we put the SDO package back on our list of pre-reqs until DTP fixes this issue?

- Konstantin