[wtp-releng] Bad problem with M5 distro

When you try to install another unrelated feature into the M5 distribution using the Eclipse update manager, you get the following error and are prevented from installing the new feature. This effectively prevents anyone from using the update manager with this distro.

Data Tools Platform Enablement for Sybase (1.6.0.200802061) requires feature "org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo (2.2.0)", or later version.

I checked in the distro and the org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo feature is not present.

Could this have been caused by the changes in which dependency distros we consume?

- Konstantin

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Back to the top