RE: [wtp-releng] Please smoke test WTP 1.5.3M and WTP 2.0I --->Use wiki for reporting results

Hi John,

We ran into an issue in the JSF project that we would like to resolve and then release for this weeks build. Is it too late or can we ask for a re-spin?

-Raghu

From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Lanuti
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:43 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Please smoke test WTP 1.5.3M and WTP 2.0I --->Use wiki for reporting results

Hey gang,

Here are these week's candidates, ready for smoke tests:

WTP 1.5.3

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R1.5/M-1.5.3-200612071249/

WTP 2.0

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/R2.0/I-I200612070955-200612070955/

Note:

1. Instead of sending emails to the group, smoke test results should now be posted to the WTP wiki at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results

2. There may other builds running, but this is just David trying some stuff out with the build process and they can be ignored for now.

Thanks, any questions or concerns, let me know.

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top