[wtp-releng] Build Failure genericweblogic

Gorkem ... did I mention you should "watch build" as you improved the adapter packaging? :)

CoreException: In plugin org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.weblogic, the value for property source.genericweblogic.jar is not set.

And, I'm posting here as a reminder to all to clean up your build.properties files ... and let's set
"problems in build.properties" to ERROR in the PDE "compiler" settings ... for each project.

Remember, PDE is your friend ;)

Back to the top