Re: [wtp-proposal] about the possible Eclipse WTP June meeting

Fima Katz wrote :

> I like this idea, it makes a lot of sense to start things moving.
>
> Where are you planning to have June meeting (Grenoble?) and when?

when=June 16-19 as this period of time fits well with the agenda of the
maximum of people.

location=? : we have a proposal for Grenoble/France from INRIA. Just a
proposal for the moment.

Of course, as said periodically, this meeting will only happened in case of a
Eclipse board positive vote.

Regards,
Dominique De Vito