[wtp-proposal] Re: Eclipse WTP kick-off meeting dates/organization

Dominique,

Thanks for the organisation. The June 14-17 timeframe does not work for us
(Innoopract) as there is an Eclipse conference in Germany June 14-15.

It is going to be very difficult to have everybody available at a single
place and time short term. I would suggest using JavaOne as a place for a
kickoff meeting (1 day, Thursday or Friyday) and organize smaller team
meetings for code reviews, discussions and milestone planning after the
kickoff. The milestone plan would then be finalized by the subproject leads
and the PMC.

In my opinion it would be beneficial to have the interested Platform / JDT
members at the kick-off, this will ease further collaboration a lot.

I agree with Arthur that we should settle on a date and location quickly,
even if not everybody will be able to attend.

Regards

Jochen
Jochen Krause
Innoopract