Re: [wtp-proposal] (Code) Contribution

Hi Christophe,

Hi Jens,
I was away for a few days and I don't see any reply to your proposal.
did you get in touch with Dominique de Vito on that regard?
no I didn't get into contact with Dominique de Vito. I don't have his email address...

As we very welcome new contributions, we would be very happy to have
you join this project too?  If you did not discuss this with dominique
yet, do you think you could take an active part of the project?

Yes, I would like to take an active part of the project. The problem is I don't know the organizational structure of the project: who does what, who has which responsibilities, who makes the reviews of the contributions, etc.

Are you thinking of merging the open source effort you are already providing
on xmen? If so, are you the only contributor at this point?

Yes, I thought of something like merging, taking the parts which are useful to the project and using my knowledge and experience to help.
Practically I am the only contributor.

Do you have
any idea of how important your contribution (time/code) could be?
that's a difficult one..
well, I think about 1 day/10 hours per week, I don't know exactly...
sometimes more, sometimes less depends on my other work

regards
 Jens Lukowski

Thanks,
Christophe