RE: [wtp-proposal] (Code) Contribution

Hi Jens,

I was away for a few days and I don't see any reply to your proposal.
did you get in touch with Dominique de Vito on that regard?

As we very welcome new contributions, we would be very happy to have
you join this project too?  If you did not discuss this with dominique
yet, do you think you could take an active part of the project? Are
you thinking of merging the open source effort you are already providing
on xmen? If so, are you the only contributor at this point? Do you have
any idea of how important your contribution (time/code) could be?

Thanks,
Christophe
ObjectWeb