RE: [wtp-proposal] Coordination of inquiries sent to wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx

Bjorn,

Thanks for the update on the list. We are at your disposal for
giving you and john the status of proposal feedback and new partner
opportunities.

Since you and john are on the wtp-proposal list, I suggest that we
all keep the others up-to-date on side conversation we may have on
the same topic, and that Dominique sends a status every week.

Thank you,
Christophe

Back to the top