[wtp-proposal] Coordination of inquiries sent to wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx address was enventually created on eclipse.org
as a list for which I don't have the admin password, so could people
receiving
this message be so kind to tell me who they are. :-)

This wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx address is the contact point for organizations
that
would like to get involved in the project and for proposal feedback. It is
likely
that we will receive inquiries from major companies, those inquiries need to
be
handled properly, and I would like to suggest the following process to have
a 7/7 24/24 support.

Any member of the wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx list can reply to incoming
inquiries,
but he/she should CC the list, so that we all now what has been already
replied.

In addition, Dominique de Vito will centralize the management of those
inquiries
and make sure that we are properly leveraging all opportunities and
addressing
all potential concerns. For this reason, I would recommand using the
following
paragraph when replying.

"Dominique De Vito from the ObjectWeb Executive Committee is helping out
with the
coordination of this project and he will get back to you to follow-up with
your post.
If you wish, you may also contact contact him on the phone at +33 1 41 48 05
74 (GMT+1)"

Thanks,
Christophe

Christophe Ney