[wtp-pmc] Re: wtp adopter page next steps

Pieter,
I know you addressed your email to Ian, but I wanted to speak up anyway:
The WTP PMC has been kicking around an idea for awhile to update the WTP adopter page.  I’ve attached a mockup that’s gotten some PMC buy-in.
I think this is a great idea! Full speed ahead. I hope you set a defacto standard for all the projects to have pages like these.

(My one nit: in treatment #2, I think the arrows should go off the page for Adopter and into the page for Contributor, but that's personal preference :-)

- Bjorn

Back to the top