RE: [wtp-pmc] WTP Short tutorial timing collision between JSF and WebServices

Swapping with 3633, the JPA tutorial will still have the same conflict. The JSF Tutorial-3654, JPA Tutorial-3633 and the WebService tutorial 3638 all talk about building application with WTP each focusing on specific areas. We would like someone interested in the WTP project to  attend all the 3 tutorials.

-Raghu

From: John Lanuti [mailto:jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 6:19 AM
To: Naci Dai
Cc: David M Williams; raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx; WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP Short tutorial timing collision between JSF and WebServices

Yeah,  that works much better for us Naci since I will definitely need you there in the afternoon.  :-)

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/31/2007 01:44 AM

"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Subject

Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP Short tutorial timing collision between JSF and WebServices

Raghu,

We might be able to swap 3638 with 3633 .

It might actually work better for me since I have to participate in two
tutorials -  I am doing the long tutorial with John (8:00 to 18:00) and
John is doing the first part in the morning and I can be there with him
for the first 2.5 hours and go back to it in the afternoon.

So this would work

David and John is this OK?

> Hi,
>

> The JSF short tutorial, 3654 is scheduled at the same time as the
> tutorial, 3638. Can one of the tutorials be swapped with the tutorial
> on XML, 3634?
>

> Thanks
>
> Raghu
>

> http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&date=2007-03-5&area=web-devel