Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP Short tutorial timing collision between JSF and WebServices

Yeah,  that works much better for us Naci since I will definitely need you there in the afternoon.  :-)

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/31/2007 01:44 AM

"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "WTP PMC communications \(including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions\)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, John Lanuti/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Subject
Re: [wtp-pmc] WTP Short tutorial timing collision between JSF and WebServices

Raghu,

We might be able to swap 3638 with 3633 .

It might actually work better for me since I have to participate in two
tutorials -  I am doing the long tutorial with John (8:00 to 18:00) and
John is doing the first part in the morning and I can be there with him
for the first 2.5 hours and go back to it in the afternoon.

So this would work

David and John is this OK?

> Hi,
>

> The JSF short tutorial, 3654 is scheduled at the same time as the
> tutorial, 3638. Can one of the tutorials be swapped with the tutorial
> on XML, 3634?
>

> Thanks
>
> Raghu
>

> http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&date=2007-03-5&area=web-devel