RE: [wtp-pmc] telecon agenda for January 3, 2006

Raghu,

Sounds good. I have a few questions.

1. Have you been tracking the contributions? We need to know the origin of all contributions.
2. What is your JUnit coverage like? Any performance tests?
3. Are you NL enabled?
4. Have you been discussing the impact to the current J2EE models with Chuck? We need to make sure all model code is unified.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Raghunathan Srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/05/2006 03:00 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx" and "WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and Group discussions)"

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements,  and  Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-pmc] telecon agenda for January 3, 2006

Hi Tim,

I am planning for the JSF Tools project to release its first version as part of the WTP 1.5 release. I am in the process of defining the feature set for this release. This will include the faces-config editor contribution from Sybase. Please let me know if this is NOT included in your release plan for WTP 1.5.

Thanks
Raghu