From: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Wagner
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:42 AM
To: WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: [wtp-pmc] telecon agenda for January 3, 2006

I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday break. We’ll resume PMC calls today – Call info: 866-214-3176, 8870689#

Agenda:

  • Community report (Lawrence)
  • 1.0 debrief – any lingering issues, early feedback, etc.
  • 1.0.1 update
    • Review M-build schedule
    • Review plan to close on “adopter hot list” items
    • M5 perf regressions (121603, 121692)
  • 1.5
    • First target – build/run with 3.2
    • Second target – join Callisto train in early March
    • Plan to close on requirements and task lists
  • Additional updates
    • Architecture
    • Requirements (1.5 and forward)
  • JSF