[wtp-pmc] An invitation to meet and talk with the DTP PMC

Hello WTP PMC,

Congratulations on your recent release!

On behalf of the DTP PMC, I'd like to extend an invitation to any WTP PMC
members interested in a meeting to discuss how WTP and DTP can coordinate
activities around existing and future project areas, release cycles, and
plans in line with the initiative mentioned by Bjorn at the last Board
meeting (encourage cross-project knowledge transfer and closer
collaboration among projects, especially top-level ones). Please let me
know if you would be interested in such a meeting, and then I'll work on
the details.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse DTP PMC