[wtp-pmc] Participation in the JSF Project..

Hi,

I am setting up a temporary home page for this project to share information till the Creation review phase. I plan to list BEA, Exadel and IBM as participants on this project. Please let me know if you have any reservations on this.

Also, I would like to get an idea of the nature of your participation and the number of resources that would be working on this project. This would help us to define  realistic milestones.

Thanks

-

Raghu Srinivasan

Oracle Inc.

Office: (925) 694-7438

EMail: raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx

Web: http://www.oracle.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies

Back to the top