Re: [wtp-jst-dev] Unit Tests

The unit tests for the generic server code are incomplete but the
generic plugins are not complete yet also. I am hoping to put some
test in next week at least for the parts that are more stable.
Also it was mentioned that there are unit tests for the rest of the
server tooling(the core and the tomcat), but they required to launch a
tomcat server. So Tim (DeBoer) decided not to put them since it could
break the automated tests.
Gorkem Ercan