From: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Varun Shingal
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 2:46 AM
To: wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-jsf-dev] Support for trinidad components in visual page editor

Hi

Im working on a project on JSF and use the eclipse visual page editor
(WTP) for editing the pages. I started using trinidad components and
found that there is no support for them in the visual page editor for
design-time rendering. Is it something wrong I am doing or is it not
supported? What can I do for adding this support? Is there anything
being done to add this support? In what way can I add support for the
trinidad components for design time rendering?

Thanks and Cheers
Varun