[wtp-jsf-dev] Support for trinidad components in visual page editor

Hi

Im working on a project on JSF and use the eclipse visual page editor (WTP) for editing the pages. I started using trinidad components and found that there is no support for them in the visual page editor for design-time rendering. Is it something wrong I am doing or is it not supported? What can I do for adding this support? Is there anything being done to add this support? In what way can I add support for the trinidad components for design time rendering?

Thanks and Cheers
Varun

Back to the top