[wtp-jsf-dev] Faces-config editor-EMF model integration review..

Hi Jean,

Attached is a report of our evaluation of the task of integrating an EMF model with the faces-config editor code. Our preliminary analysis indicates that this will be a non-trivial task. If you agree with the review, then I would like to know if your team can undertake the task of making the required changes to integrate the EMF model supplied by IBM with the editor. Please let me know a time this week when we can discuss this.

Thanks
Raghu