[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[wtp-incubator-dev] XML Search Git Repository
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:24:44 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313681087; bh=XWULD5GSx7r+ph0CUCCMaub95HD3jMfhDkPPd+RxGgc=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=49VT+c9bIrU5yvPZuewz363XaRhEu+6jrovc64l/KwoFzHbLYjcRBiUTDC2i8rhksQYSGPKxCknCavytPzZQ6DYRxm0EXnLrZ4Y9TtPU+nXCj6T+efYgKCDd8935c2v5oP9u+Zt9pcj+/h0J20DLVZbWx8ApEd3d/q89e/VNy5w=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110617 Thunderbird/3.1.11
The XML Search git repository is now available. I'll see about getting
a component setup in bugzilla for this. Angelo, please feel free to
clone the repo. Nitin you may want to keep an eye on this, and there
may be some changes that we want to bring back into the core, but most
of this will probably go into the Xpath component.
The repo can be cloned by:
I'll see about getting this added to the repos that are mirrored on
github as well.
Angelo, I'll work on adding a maven/tycho build around these plugins,
and getting a CI job setup for it as well. May take a couple of days.
More info on working with git as a committer at eclipse is available
below. The key thing is to make sure you setup the credentials right
for the repo, otherwise when you push eclipse will reject it.