[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XML Search Git Repository
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:38:38 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1313681920; bh=5Ou5pNo28EqLrCGvRm9GU+A0OBpcn54nsyrVgVNTH4A=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BfsxDns48aBvT9iW8HXOJ8q6dXSQ71Ddh5f7VeVQu09QfTgvSBQGNV4vIGlzNeVkcDtR0RjDAyolScFWKnMXuxgcC1KB21/YJ4t00RVDPiekSsBn47tQ3Oi/tgTVcJk/Vp6k2vmEMKwpfoPj9YXrufVry+waaH9mIHn+VCztsYo=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110617 Thunderbird/3.1.11
There is now an XMLSearch component in the WTP Incubator project.
Default assignment of all bugs filed will go to Angelo.
Angelo let me know if we need any additional version numbers or targets.
On 08/18/2011 11:24 AM, David Carver wrote:
The XML Search git repository is now available. I'll see about
getting a component setup in bugzilla for this. Angelo, please feel
free to clone the repo. Nitin you may want to keep an eye on this,
and there may be some changes that we want to bring back into the
core, but most of this will probably go into the Xpath component.
The repo can be cloned by:
I'll see about getting this added to the repos that are mirrored on
github as well.
Angelo, I'll work on adding a maven/tycho build around these plugins,
and getting a CI job setup for it as well. May take a couple of days.
More info on working with git as a committer at eclipse is available
below. The key thing is to make sure you setup the credentials right
for the repo, otherwise when you push eclipse will reject it.
wtp-incubator-dev mailing list