[wtp-incubator-dev] XQuery Development Tools/Workspace Setup for Dummies doesn't work

Hello

I am trying to set up the XQuery Development Tools in my workspace. If followed the description at http://wiki.eclipse.org/XQuery_Development_Tools/Workspace_Setup. But unfortunately, it doesn't work on my machine. After doing all steps till 'Getting the XQDT code', I see a lot of errors (see the attachment). How can I get rid of these?

David

PNG image

Back to the top