Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Migrate incubator projects to Git?

Correct. But with a Git Repo you already have everything, and can accomplish the same thing with a Team Project Set file. Regardless there will need to be an enhancement request for the creators of that feature to provide support for other VC systems.

Dave