Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] maven support for DITA

Open a separate bug for Dita 1.2 support, we have DITA 1.1 DTDs approved by IP, but will need to send any updated specification through IP review in order to include it.

I have no problem with adding a Maven plugin that is built at WTP and distributed. However we need to make sure that the build and the artifacts produced can be integrated into the overall WTP build eventually. There are ways to do this, but we'll have to work things out.

Open a bug for option 4 and 3, and you might want to look at integrating or reusing some of the framework from the existing eclipse maven frameworks.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.m2e
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.iam

I would make these optional features, just because they aren't required for the Core functionality of Vex.

Dave