From: Sam Neth <Sam.Neth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: "gabriel.petrovay@xxxxxxxxxxx" <gabriel.petrovay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/18/2010 01:53 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] [XQDT] SSE versus DLTK

FYI, I did respond to this just now, but my emails to the dev list are experiencing delays through exchange.  I don't know if that's a common problem, or if it will resolve itself, but that's also the reason I had to ask gabriel to request the promotion; my message about that might turn up later too.  If there's anything I should know about making sure email gets through to the lists, let me know who I should talk to, since it's definitely important that I be able to post there.